Visit of the île de Ré
At 600 metres, behind the dunes edged with pine trees and acacias, camping la Tour des Prises**** reveals its vast fine sand beach. From the Plage des Prises to the Plage des Follies, you’ll find a long stretch of sand over 5 km, with various beach and watersport activities : sailing, kite surfing, jet ski , stand up paddle, water skiing shellfish picking or farniente… A coastal path along the dune will allow you to stroll along the beach with a breathtaking view on the Pertuis d’Antioche. By taking the road to the north on the cycle paths, you’ll find the watersport centre and a 2 ha lake for secure sailing.
On the campsite
Activities on the campsite in la Couarde
Among the various activities of camping la Tour des Prises, you’ll find:
- A heated and COVERED pool with 2 basins (children/adults). Covered or not, the pool is ideal for swimming all year round.
- Sun deck
- Play area for children
- Games room (billiards, electronic games)
- Table tennis
- TNT TV
- Pétanque field
Hire of bicycles for adults, children, trailers, trailer bike on site. Free access to Wi-Fi internet
Outside the campsite
Activities on the île de Ré outside the campsite
- Ile de Ré voile, welcome you on les Prises beach from 600 meters of the campsite (personalized training course for learning or improvement in catamaran or windsurfing ). Every activity is supervised by qualified instructors.
- The Goisil Sailing school from only 1 km of La Tour des Prises campsite direct access with bikes, between the salt marshes and the goisil little port, our strech of water by the sea is a real “nautical stadium” dedicated to learning in total safety.
- Tennis ; the tennis club from 1.5 kms of the campsite is composed of 9 tennis courts . At the club you will find training courses for adults and children (4 year olds and over); individual lessons, courts renting.
- Hire of catamarans and lessons, windsurfing at 600 metres
- Plage des Prises fine sand beach at 600 metres
- Stand up paddle and kite surfing school on the beach
- Cycle paths next to the campsite
- Nature reserve at 5 minutes by bike
- Écomusée du Marais Salant at 15 minutes by bike
- Maison de la Découverte des Richesses Naturelles
- Golf de Trousse Chemise
- Poney club at 20 minutes by bike
- Fishing at 600m by foot
- Horse riding across the marshes and along the unspoilt coast at 15 minutes by bike.