Visit of the île de Ré
Located at the heart of the île de Ré, campsite la Tour des Prises**** s the ideal starting point to discover the heritage of the island. When you leave the campsite you’ll find the cycle paths of the centre of the île de Ré.
On the campsite
Activities on the campsite in la Couarde
Among the various activities of camping la Tour des Prises, you’ll find:
- A heated and COVERED pool with 2 basins (children/adults). Covered or not, the pool is ideal for swimming all year round.
- Sun deck
- Play area for children
- Games room (billiards, electronic games)
- Table tennis
- TNT TV
- Pétanque field
- Sailing school on the beach of Les Prises at 600 meters
- Beach volleyball court in high season (to national federation standards)
- Outdoor fitness equipment
Hire of bicycles for adults, children, trailers, trailer bike on site. Free access to Wi-Fi internet
Outside the campsite
Activities on the île de Ré outside the campsite
- 1.5 kms from the campsite a few steps from the beach of La Couarde, find a large number of rides for children and adults of the carnival.
- Baby club, beach club La Couarde sur mer 1.5 km “dolphins” (gym, games, competitions …) private swimming lessons in heated freshwater pool or sea supervised by state certified instructors .
- Tennis 1.5 kms from the campsite. 9 hard tennis courts and clay courts just behind the dunes of the beach (Rental of short individual lessons – young and adult courses – free racket loan). Mini golf for children.
- Green de Trousse Chemise
- Every morning during the high season on the beach of the couarde to 10 minutes of camping by bike, “sport well being” with Camille sports coach graduated state. On the program, from 9:15 am to 10:15 am: Fitness session, cardio, specific exercises & stretching circuit. From 10:30 to 11:30: AQUAGYM at sea. Reservation at 05 46 37 41 76
- Pony club 20 minutes by bike.
- Walks on horseback to discover the swamps 15 min. by bike.
- Fishing on foot 600 m walk.
- Nature reserve 5 minutes by bike.
- Écomusée du Marais Salant 15 minutes by bike
- Discovery House of Natural Resources
- Jet Revasion,jet ski rental on the Ile de Ré
- Cycle paths next to the campsite
- Sailing schoolon closed basin for the small (FFV) to 1 km of the camp-site direct access by bicycle (Between the salt marshes and the small port of Goisil a true “nautical stadium” dedicated to the initiation in full safety). Free baptisms every Saturday from 5pm to 7pm;
- Courses and rentals of catamarans, windsurfing 600 meters on the beach of Prises (sandy beach) with “Ile de Ré voile” Sailing school supervised by qualified instructors – A la carte course for initiation or improvement in catamaran, windsurfing, dinghy and kayak from 6 years. Organization of regattas with friends on weekends.
- Sailing school “les Dauphins“, they trained, trained Antoine Albeau rider the most successful in the world windsurfing.
- SUP school and kite on the beach
- Emmanuel Larmier Professional State of Kitesurf (and patent of sailing since 1999) invites you to discover or improve to the joys of this new slide that is Kite Surfwww.philovent.com
- Skate Park and recreational areas with free access (basketball sign etc ..) 1.5 km from the campsite (09:30 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 20:00).
- Chèques vacances
- Carte bancaire
Camping île de Ré - La Couarde sur mer - Ars en Ré - Bois Plage - Saint Clément des Baleines - Saint Martin de Ré - La Flotte en Ré - Les Portes en Ré - Loix - Rivedoux Plage - Sainte Marie de Ré - La Rochelle
Camping La Tour des Prises by Tuvedlacom